Consumer solutions, competitive advantage
Success in brand planning and strategic marketing comes from understanding your market and changing your consumers' behaviour towards your brand and your competitors' brands. To do this, you must know what makes your consumer tick.
ACNielsen Consumer Panels reveal actual consumer purchasing behaviour at a category, segment and product level. Understanding brand dynamics such as penetration, buying rates, loyalty, purchase frequency, demographics, inter-purchase intervals, repeat buying and brand switching means that strategies can be created and revised in response to market opportunities and threats.
ACNielsen Consumer Panels provide answers to important questions such as:
- Who is buying my brand?
- How do their habits change over time?
- Am I hitting my target market?
- What are the consumer dynamics underlying my brand share?
- How loyal are my consumers to my brand, my segments, categories and retailers (Chain-specific)?
- How does consumer purchasing respond to my marketing activity?
- How can I maximise share within a retailer?
- How is my new brand performing?
- From where (categories, segments, competitive brands) does my brand source its volume?
As the global leader in consumer panels, ACNielsen offers unparalleled expertise and innovation in panel design and development to guarantee comparable, indepth consumer insights across multiple markets.
ACNielsen Consumer Panels are demographically balanced to represent the national population of the individual countries and are readable at the regional, local market and retail account level. The consumer insights delivered by these panels represent the definitive source for understanding purchase behaviour and shopping patterns for any segment of the population across all retail outlet types.